Are you interested in Coworking and want to be a part of the SpherePad team?
OPEN POSITION: COMMUNITY BUILDER
Who we are:
SpherePad is an ingenious coworking space filled with creative minds located in the heart of North Beach. SpherePad offers shared working space and private offices with a focus on building community rather than working in isolation. Coworkers at SpherePad come from an array of professional backgrounds including: startups, freelancers, entrepreneurs, designers, web/software developers, consultants, marketing professionals, artists, and more. SpherePad also offers a virtual mailing system for it’s members with a software platform Spheremail that was developed at SpherePad. SpherePad organizes casual coworking events to bring members and others within the community together. SpherePad believes in promoting the success of individuals by providing a collaborative and cost efficient working environment.
We are seeking a full time Community Builder to help manage our work space and assist with marketing and event planning. Work directly with the Community Manager to curate a culture and learn about running a Coworking space. The Community Builder will take an active role in helping maintain our second location and providing the best possible experience for our members. The right candidate will be involved in many aspects of the company and join Spherepad as a key member of the team.
- Marketing communications through social media, design, blogs, newsletters and advertising
- Greet, assist, and sign up members
- Support day to day operations
- Facilitate the development and implementation of plans to grow the Spherepad community
- Managing mail services
- Assist with the organization and coordination of events including planning and promoting
- Generating ideas for improving the space and general management support
- Light cleaning and upkeep involved
- Understanding and interest in coworking, startups, marketing, business, entrepreneurship, public relations, or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Must be computer literate
- Great communicator and wonderful people person online and in person.
- Available for 5 days per week
- Gain valuable skills in operations, social media, marketing, sales, event planning, business management, and leadership
- Be a part of a start-up and the SpherePad community
- Exposure to work around a variety of SpherePad member companies
- Opportunity to work in the emerging field of coworking
- Enjoy the benefits we give our members including discounted yoga classes, coffee/tea, events, and more!
Application: Please email cover letter and attached resume in pdf format to info[at]spherepad[dot]co
PDF of Job: Community Builder